ABOUT THE JOURNAL
"GISAP: Technical Sciences, Construction and Architecture" - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to matters of Architecture, Construction and Technical sciences. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Aeronautical engineering
- Safety of human activity
- Engineering geometry and computer graphics
- Internet technologies
- Computer science, computer engineering and processes management
- Material science
- Machinery construction and theoretical engineering
- Material working in machinery construction
- Instrument engineering, metrology and data-measuring devices and systems
- Processes and machines in agro-engineering systems
- Radiotechnics and connection
- Materials technology and technology of light and textile industry
- Technology of food products
- Transport engineering, mine engineering, construction engineering
- Chemical technology
- Power engineering, metallurgic engineering, chemical engineering
- Specific matters of Technical sciences
- Buildingconstructions, housingandfacilities
- Bedding and foundations, underground facilities
- Heating, venting, air-conditioning, gas supply and lighting
- Water supply, sewerage, construction systems of water resources protection
- Construction materials and wares
- Hydraulic engineering construction
- Technology and organization of construction
- Engineering and construction of roads, underground railways, airfields, bridges and transport tunnels
- Hydraulics and engineering hydrology
- Structural mechanics
- Specific matters of Construction
- Theory and history of architecture, restoration and reconstruction of historic-architectural heritage
- Architecture of buildings and structures. Artistic concepts of architectural activity
- Urban planning, rural communities planning
- Development of information technologies in building and architecture
- Design in modern architectural environment
- Specific matters of Architecture
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Architecture, Construction and Technical sciences.
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2054-1155 (Print)
ISSN 2054-1163 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Technical Sciences, Construction and Architecture", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to promote values and standards of creative formation and purposeful use of the artificial world (handmade environment of human life), and to increase interest of the general public to matters of Technical Sciences, Construction and Architecture and international attention to works of our authors.