DEVELOPING THE TECHNOLOGY OF ARTISTIC PROCESSING OF MATERIALS
The author has considered innovative technologies of artistic processing of metals, and recommended laser engraving, superplastic forming, and the use of nanomaterials.
1. Afonkin, M.A., Larionov E.D., Mountain S.V. Analysis of technological possibilities of laser and engraving complexes., Photoequipment. - 2010., No. 5., pp. 4-10.
2. Matyushina, A.E., Chezny, M.M. Investigation of the effect of laser irradiation on the cover for engraving on steel ornament., Design. Materials. Technology. – 2007., No. 2 (3)., pp. 74-77.
3. Tsepin, M.А, etc. Assessment of the condition of the equipment and tools at their heating and superplastic forming of products with artistic relief. //Forging and stamping production. - 2005., No. 11., pp. 28-32.
4. Korovkin, O.N. Improvement of design and manufacturing techniques of a relief of art products sheet superplastic formovka. Author's abstract edging. Dissertations. - Kirov, 2007. – 23 p.
5. Zemtsov, M.I. Ocenka predel'noj stepeni formoobrazovanija pri jelektrogidroimpul'snoj formovke iz trubchatyh zagotovok tonkostennyh mnogogrannyh detalej [Assessment of the marginal degree of shaping at the electric hydro-impulsive forming of thin-walled multifaceted details using the tubular blanks]., Design. Materials. Technology. - 2010., No. 2., pp. 45-49.
6. Dolmatov, V.U. Modern industrial technology of receiving detonation nanodiamonds and main areas of their use. Works of the international scientific and practical conference «Nanotechnologies – to production 2006». – Fryazino., 2006., pp. 113-151.
7. Zuyev, V.V. Superthin fullerenovy coverings for protection of monuments of architecture. Works of the international scientific and practical conference «Nanotechnologies – to production - 2006». – Fryazino., 2006., pp. 249-251.