Publications in national languages
It is possible to publish original papers in the collections of scientific works of the IASHE in the national languages of their authors.
According to the numerous requests of the GISAP project participants, from now on in the collections of scientific works, issued by the IASHE, original papers can be published in the national languages of their authors under the following conditions:
1. In addition to the paper written in the national language, the author will have to provide a full version of this work in any common language of international communication (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, etc.).
2. The paper in the national language must contain a detailed summary of this work in English. The summary must be one page of typewritten text at least, and must include the following:
- Personal data of the author;
- Title of the paper;
- Brief description of the paper;
- List of keywords used when writing the paper;
- List of the main theses on which all the conclusions are based;
- List of original author's proposals (innovations).
3. The expanded summary in English is included into the scientific paper (which is presented in the national language) in order to ensure that the contents of the work can be easily read by individuals from various countries, and also to improve its scientometric potential.
4. At the end of the scientific paper, which is to be published in the collection of scientific papers in the national language, an electronic reference is made to the version of this paper stated in the widely spoken language of international communication.
5. When submitting a paper in the national language, the author shall additionally provide a scanned copy of the guarantee of compliance of this paper (in the national language) with the modern standards of grammar of this language. Such document must be signed by the author and certified by the signature of the official and the seal of the educational institution.
6. During the GISAP conferences and championships in scientific analytics the electronic versions of original scientific papers in the national languages are uploaded together with versions of such papers in the widely spoken language of international communication.
7. Persons wishing to publish their original scientific paper in the collection of scientific works of the IASHE in the national language are strongly recommended to publish this paper in the widely spoken language of international communication as well. This recommendation is not mandatory, but works published in such languages will have better scientometric potential.
8. These specific rules for publication of original scientific papers in editions of the IASHE are applied at the discretion of the corresponding authors, along with the standard rules of such publications as provided for in the IASHE Regulations.